Refund & Returns Policy
Returning your product because it’s unwanted:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 30 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund. Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Terms and Conditions of Our Policy
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- you haven’t used the product
- the product contains no personal data and isn’t registered to a user.
- Ordinarily, if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase. This includes items you’ve purchased in Clearance or Price Match events
- Where a product has been made to measure or personalised for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- See below for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- For online or telephone purchases we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a full refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
- To read more on your statutory rights, you can see our terms and conditions
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty):
- Products which you received over 30 days ago
- Products that have been unsealed (other than to inspect)
- Products without the original packaging or where it’s been returned in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Gift Cards
- Where products have been installed or fitted
- Where a product has been personalised for you or made to your specific measurements or requirements
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a full refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
This does not affect your statutory rights. To read more on your consumer rights, you can see our terms and conditions